[aida] Web designers and Aida

Stefan Schmiedl s at xss.de
Tue Jul 15 01:04:19 CEST 2008

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 19:42:57 +0200
Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek at eranova.si> wrote:

> Any thoughts about that subject? What is your experience with web designers?

Last time I needed a designer, I started with a "black and white"
draft of the site showing the basic functionality. Then designer and
client ping-ponged PowerPoint slides around (Put that thing there and
make this color more like that one). After things had settled down, I
moved some code blocks around to make the generated HTML a good fit
without requiring major CSS magic.

Totally independent on how the web page was created.

It's just a matter of what the people are used to.

s.