[aida] Overrides in newest Monticellos?

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sun Jul 13 19:56:15 CEST 2008

Dear all,

Is there any new Monticello which deals with overrides right? 1.5? 2.0?

I just published my packages and again incorrectly because some methods
are overridden in extensions of another package. If you do that in
current MC, you loose those methods in an original package. Bad!

I'm willing to migrate to such MC immediately if available. I think
working with overrides is such a powerful feature (not to mention that
VisualWorks have that) that Squeak needs the proper support as soon as
possible.