[aida] [Scribo] Online demo

Nicolas Petton petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 12:44:38 CET 2008

Le jeudi 31 janvier 2008 à 12:19 +0100, Janko Mivšek a écrit :
> Hi Nicolas,
>
> Very nice work and a good design!
Thank you Janko :)
>  It should be improved of course but it
> is a good start.
Yes, of course.
>  It is well separated from a content to a CSS, so it
> could be easily tailored later.
>
> For a code snippets I would increase a font a bit because in my Linux FF
> it is hard to read.
>
> About adding comments: I think a comment for must be visible immediately
> below the article.
Yes, you're right, I'll change that.
>  Another possibility is to hide it at the start but
> show on the 'leave reply' click. This is important for making citations
> - you need to see the article you cite.
>
> Another question is about having both categories and tags, I would have
> only one, maybe just tags. Tags are just another name for categories
> anyway ...
Not exactly. Look at other blogs, they have categories AND tags. Each
post have some tags, and a blog have categories. For example a blog can
have Linux, Smalltalk, Ruby as categories, and a post have more specific
tags. But anyway you can use tags only if you don't like categories.

> What do others think? Do you have some good blog examples to look at?
There is a lot of blogs on wordpress.com.

> Which functions should be added?
I will add an archive view in the future. A tag cloud plugin is already
on its way.

I have trouble with RSS and the demo. If someone want I can update the
demo with RSS  working to show how it looks like.

Nicolas