[aida] [Scribo] Online demo

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Jan 31 12:19:11 CET 2008

Hi Nicolas,

Very nice work and a good design! It should be improved of course but it
is a good start. It is well separated from a content to a CSS, so it
could be easily tailored later.

For a code snippets I would increase a font a bit because in my Linux FF
it is hard to read.

About adding comments: I think a comment for must be visible immediately
below the article. Another possibility is to hide it at the start but
show on the 'leave reply' click. This is important for making citations
- you need to see the article you cite.

Another question is about having both categories and tags, I would have
only one, maybe just tags. Tags are just another name for categories
anyway ...

What do others think? Do you have some good blog examples to look at?
Which functions should be added?

Best regards
JAnko