[aida] We had the same idea with Alan Kay: every object should have an Url

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Jan 29 17:10:35 CET 2008

Dear all,

Well, I didn't know that me and Alan Kay had a same idea about the OO on
the Web, almost at the same time. Look at this video of his keynote
OOPSLA 97 talk: The Computer Revolution hasn't happened yet:

	http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2950949730059754521

Alan Kay: "...I do not know of anybody yet who is realized that at the
very least every object should have an Url" (43min)

As you know that's main Aida goal, stated and implemented one year
before his talk :)