[aida] Creating a new site and WebStyle's

Nicholas Moore nicholas.moore at tsr-i.com
Thu Jan 24 13:56:53 CET 2008

Rob,
did you notice that the new site is initialised with
'initializeDefaultSettings' (before your new port number is assigned)
which is what is causing the conflict?
For testing you can either simply comment out the error message, or
create a new method: Site (class) >> 'newNamed: onPort:' and call that
in SwazooServer (class) >> prepareAidaDemoSiteOnPort: aNumber

Hope that helps,

Nicholas

Rob Rothwell wrote:
> On Jan 22, 2008 11:51 AM, Janko Miv�ek <janko.mivsek at eranova.si
> <mailto:janko.mivsek at eranova.si>> wrote:
>

>     Better simply start a new site:
>
>            SwazooAida startOn: 8889
>
>     This will create a new site 'aidaOn8889'. Now stop it and change name
>     and even host:ip:port to your needs.
>

> This still gives me the same error message in AIDA 5.6 : "Site with
> such host:ip:port combination not allowed!"
>
> I think I am not understanding something very basic, but I will keep
> trying!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rob

*Nicholas J Moore*