[aida] Creating a new site and WebStyle's

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Jan 24 11:54:45 CET 2008

Hi Rob,

I'm it late of answers, sorry, but a new Aida website was born in the
meantime .. :)

Rob Rothwell wrote:

>     Nice to hear that and my goal developing Aida from the start is
>     simplicity and Smalltalk only programming, with as few HTML or CSS
>     knowledge as possible.
>
> So far it seems to be something I can figure out without too much
> difficulty, although common examples would always be welcome.  Maybe
> that is something I can contribute as I figure things out...

Yes, examples with a good description, that's what is missing. If you
have some ideas and a will to make them, you are very welcome. And
documentation of course. We need to improve tutorial first and foremost.

What is your impression, what is missing most urgently?

>     For design approach look at http://www.csszengarden.com to see, what can
>     be done with clear separation of content from design.
>
> So...between Smalltalk and CSS you have a very interesting
> "Model-Content-Design" triad going on...

Well put! MVC extended to M(CD)C :) Actually for CMS can really become
MCD as you said...