[aida] Scribo : a first release soon

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Jan 24 11:15:37 CET 2008

Hi Nicolas et all,

I must say that I'm very glad of Nicolas work and I have the same
feeling that we are close to a first beta of Scribo. Yes, there is a lot
of cleanup to be done and then a backport to VW, not to mention a
migration of all my "legacy" BiArt systems to Scribo etc. But the end
result will be a quality CMS, already tested in production, ready for
serious use. And I think that's a wish of all of us. So, thanks again
Nicolas for your valuable contribution!