[aida] Scribo : a first release soon

Nicolas Petton petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:40:31 CET 2008

Hi all,

I'm working on Scribo for a while now, and things are going fine.
The Squeak port a almost done, except the attachment feature (FileProxy
need to be ported).

Wiki and Site (SitePage, SitePageApp) works fine, and wiki rendering
too.

Now I'll work on the blog plugin, and Janko will port FileProxy class.

So, we hope the first release is coming soon, and then the repository
will be opened to everyone who wants to contribute.

Regards,

Nicolas
--
Nicolas Petton