[aida] [Scribo] Backup feature

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sat Jan 19 11:14:19 CET 2008

Backup of Scribo website is not only backup of image or binary fileout
of website, but files like attachments on the filesytem too! So wee need
to have kind of .zip or .tar.gz support in Scribo, and portable, between
dialects and between OS-ses.

Also, I'm introducing an XML import/export of Documents. Idea is to have
all content on a filesystem, with XML "manifest" and content with
attachments in separate files, in a separate directory for each document.

This way a Scribo can be easily extended to a full Document Management
System with a portable content and specially, connectable to the archive
systems! This is very important for as in countries which  have an
e-docs archive law already in place.

BTW: document is a main entity in Scribo, representing any kind of
content, from wiki page to a classic document.

Janko