[aida] Aida logo proposals - second round

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Jan 17 15:06:19 CET 2008

Hi Nicolas,

Nicholas Moore wrote:

> The logo is an image which gives the
> deep symbolic associations. I like the leaf because it invokes the
> beauty and simplicity of nature as well as it's deep complexity. By
> linking it with AIDAweb we are picking up on those notions of elegance,
> power and fractal nature.

Very well said! That's what I actually had in mind during all my work on
Aida: tackling complexity by simplicity, as nature does! And I often go
to the nature, specially mountains for the inspiration. Nature is such a
  rich and deep teacher of those three things: simplicity, complexity,
beauty. So a leaf is really perfect symbol for Aida, thank you for
pointing that out.