[aida] Aida logo proposals - second round

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Jan 17 12:53:01 CET 2008

Dear Nadja and others,

I think that we can conclude that a leaf based design is our favorite,
with first, second in second row and last one (below Swazoo) as most
preferred choices. And with a simple font. Nadja, what I would propose
now is to try to make one logo with leaf and a font, but apply it on
different ways, like in first and last variant, and second too. And in a
header of website for instance. So that we will have an universal logo,
applicable in many ways.

Another thought: shall we add 'web' to AIDA too? AIDAweb or something to
make more clear distinction from Aida opera and that people will know
what is about here?

Other possibility is as in last logo: a whole name: Aida/Web, Smalltalk
web application server, but that is long. Maybe simply "Smalltalk for
the web" or something? Or maybe a current slogan on Aida's website:
"This is how the Web works!" ?

But again, those are already variants, or "applications" of basic logo
in different situations.

Janko