[aida] Aida logo proposals - second round

Jimmie Houchin j.squeak at cyberhaus.us
Tue Jan 15 15:25:49 CET 2008

Janko Mivšek wrote:
> Hi Holger, welcome to the list!
>
> Holger Kleinsorgen wrote:
>
>> my favourite is the one in the topleft corner, closely followed by the
>> logo in the bottomright corner. Or maybe the topleft one combined with
>> the white logo of the bottomright one, so that "AIDA" is highlighted.
>
> So most of you like the leaf, so we can proceed with a leaf based design.
>
> But let we just discuss a bit stylistic A design a bit too. Try too look
> at them again and maybe again after an hour,  then describe your
> feelings. Do the same also for leaf based designs. You'll see that you
> have a bit different feelings comparing to a first impression you had.
>
> Remember, best designs are not necessary nice on first impression!
>
> 	http://www.aidaweb.si/logo/proposals.html

I too very much like both the top left and the bottom right.
I also think the second row middle can be nice, but I would like it
better if it had the leaf from the bottom right.

With regards to the stylistic A(IDA)s, I prefer the third row versions,
but I am not so sure on the colors.

With regards to the bottom right. I think a version with AIDA of similar
size to the top left, and without the smalltalk web application, would
be a nice compliment to the top left one.

Maybe even some versions like those that work transparently with the
background color of the web page.

Not a graphic designer. Just throwing out some ideas.

Looking good.

Thanks.

Jimmie