[aida] Aida logo proposals - second round

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Jan 15 11:59:28 CET 2008

Hi Holger, welcome to the list!

Holger Kleinsorgen wrote:

> my favourite is the one in the topleft corner, closely followed by the
> logo in the bottomright corner. Or maybe the topleft one combined with
> the white logo of the bottomright one, so that "AIDA" is highlighted.

So most of you like the leaf, so we can proceed with a leaf based design.

But let we just discuss a bit stylistic A design a bit too. Try too look
at them again and maybe again after an hour,  then describe your
feelings. Do the same also for leaf based designs. You'll see that you
have a bit different feelings comparing to a first impression you had.

Remember, best designs are not necessary nice on first impression!

	http://www.aidaweb.si/logo/proposals.html

Best regards
JAnko