[aida] International Urls (was URL resolution patch)

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Jan 14 13:38:30 CET 2008

It is interesting for me that Urls with non-ASCII letters just work,
without any special treatment. Isn't there some special standard for
that, IDNA?

	Here it is: http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3490
	and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internationalized_domain_name

It seems that IDNA is for domain names only, while Urls are free to be
encoded UTF8? Masashi, if you have time, would you look at this question
a bit further?