[aida] AIDA URL resolution patch

Masashi UMEZAWA masashi.umezawa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 10:40:38 CET 2008

Hello Janko and all,

I've started playing around with AIDA/Web. I was quite impressed that
it can handle m17n string quite well! I was able to confirm Japanese string
is displayed and submitted without any changes to AIDA.

However, I found a little problem in multibyte URL resolution.

In HTTPRequest>>uriString, it returns request uri "as is", so it is
not encoded as Smalltalk internal m17n string. I think it is OK in Swazoo
level.

But AIDASite>>objectTo:forSession: uses the raw string for resolving object,
It fails because urlResolver's dictionary's keys are Smalltalk string.

I think it should be converted as Smalltalk internal m17n string.
Please see the attached file.

P.S.
I 've also found some methods that should be fixed.
(Maybe you have noticed them, but just FYI).

AIDASite class>>default. (there are some senders. But method is not
implemented).
AIDASite backupToFile. (In Squeak, there is no BOSS)
AIDASite restoreSiteNamed: (In Squeak, there is no BOSS)

Thanks again for releasing this great web app server.

Cheers,
---
[:masashi | ^umezawa]