[aida] AIDA/Web 5.6 released

Jimmie Houchin j.squeak at cyberhaus.us
Sat Jan 12 01:19:26 CET 2008

Nicolas Petton wrote:

>>> This is great!
>>>
>>> But the Squeak version still have the same bugs as Aida 5.4
>>> (String>>ContentsAsMethod, WebSecurityManagerApp>>actionAddUser, etc).
>> Eh, Didn't we solve that long ago? I somehow lost that patches...
> I will send you the patches :)
>>  I need
>> to set-up my own Montichelo or something to track Squeak specific
>> changes.
> If you want you can use mine, I'm always tracking squeak specific
> bugs :)
>
>>   But a goal is to have a dialect neutral code while dialect
>> specific one should be in Sport.
> Some patches are dialect neutral too...

I think it would be great if there were a public repository for both
Squeak (Monticello) and VW (Store) users. Janko and if there are any
other users of both can help keep them in sync. This way, bug fixes and
feature enhancements can come from users of either dialect.

I also think it might be a good idea to have a page with coding
standards expected of code submitted for inclusion.
http://www.seaside.st/community/contribute
http://www.seaside.st/community/conventions

Just some thoughts.

Jimmie