[aida] response mp3 stream

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Jan 7 21:42:19 CET 2008

Andreas Petermann wrote:

>> Andreas, just one more question, do you mean streaming a live content or
>> just mp3 files? Live streaming sounds very interesting .. ;)

> I think I have to disappoint you. I only want to response mp3 files :-(

Well, then you have your problem solved, just use serving static content
in Aida by setting your AIDASite homeDirectory: 'to my mp3 directory' an
voila, your mp3's will be served (actually streamed) to the web!

Let us know when you manage to set up your mp3 server correctly and how
a performance serving mp3's looks like.