[aida] About Swazoo (was Announcement)

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri Jan 4 16:57:33 CET 2008

Just a little pre-announcement: a new Swazoo 2.1 is out on both Squeak
and VW and I put a great amount of time into a reliability of Swazoo
serving directly on the wild Internet. So, a Swazoo is definitively able
to run directly to Internet and reliably. I'm running 35 sites directly
on the Internet for a while now, some of them quite frequent. And by the
way, all from the same image!