[aida] WikiWorks support in Scribo

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Feb 25 16:59:10 CET 2008

Dear all,

All of us following a VWNC mailing list know that there are many
problems with one of the oldest Smalltalk Wikis:
http://wiki.cs.uiuc.edu, which is currently down due to spam and where
VisualWorks and CampSmalltalk section is specially important.

Reinout Heeck came out with a rescue initiative to rehost that Wiki but
also to enhance and harden it to better resist spam. I propose help here
with our Scribo Wiki, which could be really easily updated to support
WikiWorks functionality:

- have a same design (special WikiWorksStyle)
- import WikiWorks content

What do you think about that idea, is it good? Also, can I count on some
help? Starting with import part...