[aida] failure in parsing HTTPRequestLine

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Feb 25 11:49:22 CET 2008

Hi Andreas,

Now I know what is a problem and it is patched (I cannot say solved:) in
  latest Swazoo 2.1.

Namely POSTs are somehow not parsed completelly and it seems a byte or
so sometimes stay unparsed. But parsed content is correct anyway. That's
why I didn't go deeper (besides I didn't have time). Quick solution is
simply to close connection after a post and that's in Swazoo 2.1 in
method HTTPConnection produceResponseFor: .

Because POSTs are relatively rare comparing to GETs I think such quick
problem solution won't affect Swazoo performance in general.

I hope this help a bit
Janko