[aida] failure in parsing HTTPRequestLine

Andreas Petermann PetePetermann at gmx.de
Mon Feb 25 11:32:21 CET 2008

> >> because of getting arbitrary 502 errors, i found out that the reason
> for that problem is an error in parsing the HTTPRequestLine. When it is not
> possible to find a corresponding HTTPRequest class is the leading character
> of the method a <lf>. I simple solved this problem by an additional
> #trimBlanks.
> >> Is this is a bug in Swazoo or my Firefox?
> >>

> > I didn't have first request line parsing errors for ages so I'm really
> > interested what is happening in your case. Can you spy a network and
> > record, what is actually flowing on the wire? With Ethereal or similar
> > spy/network monitor. That way we will find a cause most efficiently.

Hi Janko,

i have spied out the network traffic with the result, that there is no failure. The requests are all ok. It seems, that POST requests are parsed two times. I get one correct POST request and then i get the same one again, but this time only a part of the post data. And on trying to get the request type occurs the error. I am not sure why this happens, perhaps why the post data seems not to be parsed?

regards
Andreas