[aida] failure in parsing HTTPRequestLine

Andreas Petermann PetePetermann at gmx.de
Thu Feb 21 10:29:36 CET 2008

Hi list,

because of getting arbitrary 502 errors, i found out that the reason for that problem is an error in parsing the HTTPRequestLine. When it is not possible to find a corresponding HTTPRequest class is the leading character of the method a <lf>. I simple solved this problem by an additional #trimBlanks.
Is this is a bug in Swazoo or my Firefox?

regards
Andreas
--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.web.de/de/entertainment/games/free