[aida] Current Aida release for VisualWorks

Stefan Schmiedl s at xss.de
Mon Feb 11 09:49:26 CET 2008

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 22:50:00 +0100
Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek at eranova.si> wrote:

> Ah, you need hot tea with lemon first :) About those annoying
> corrections, well, they are in my image for now, and in my Store, but
> this you probaly have too :) But to make a new release, hmm, not enough
> "material" yet. Hmm, maybe a patch parcel or something?

I have also found quite a few unresolved symbols caused by AIDA
packages. Some of them are related to undefined Role subclasses, some
are referencing classes provided by Gemstone or Versant (I guess), a
few examples reference a class Progress, which I can't find either.

Resolving these things would make enough material for warrant a version
bump to 5.6.1

getting the tea,
s.