[aida] Current Aida release for VisualWorks

Stefan Schmiedl s at xss.de
Sun Feb 10 22:42:16 CET 2008

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 22:36:09 +0100
Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek at eranova.si> wrote:

> Hi Stefan,
>
> Stefan Schmiedl wrote:
>
> > How do I get the latest and greatest Aida/Web release into VisualWorks?
>
>  From Store? There is Aida 7.6, or download parcels, see
> http://www.aidaweb.si/download.html. Also don't forget to load Swazoo
> 2.1 first http://www.swazoo.org/download.html

...butbutbut... sniffle [*] ... that's not the latest and greatest,
that's the ancient 5.6 :-)

I want all the improvements that are in the squeaksource repository,
so that I don't have to find out and fix a few annoying things all over
again.

Example: Load 5.6 into VW, login as admin, click on "Statistics" and
find out that SpDate class does not understand newDay:month:year.

Somebody must have noticed this already ...

Thanks,
s.

[*] I'm not whining, that's a genuine cold, I've got here :-P