[aida] How to configure an Aida site behind Apache?

Nicolas Petton petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 20:23:34 CET 2008

Hi all,

I have a Swazoo server running 3 aida sites. I need to use Apache,
because obviously Swazoo doesn't have Reserve Proxy feature yet.

So, I have an Apache 2 server, with a vhost configured to redirect
localhost:8000, where one of my aida sites runs:

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName nico.bioskop.fr
        RewriteEngine on
        ProxyRequests off
        ProxyPreserveHost off
        DocumentRoot /var/www/
        ProxyPass / http://localhost:8000/
        ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8000
</VirtualHost>

It works, but it looks like Swazoo doesn't close connections. So, after
a while, I have thousands of Socket>>waitDataIfClosed running.

If a run my site directly with Swazoo, without Apache, there is no
problem, when I close the browser, the connexion is immediately closed.

Does anyone have a clue ?

Thanks,

Nicolas
--