[aida] Screencast in Flash format

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 01:01:29 CET 2008

Hello

I've been playing around with Wink as well, and you can just grab screen
shots as well--sort of like a more robust PowerPoint presentation.

It even produces a web page along with the video so you could just throw
them both on your server and add a link to the page if you didn't feel like
getting too fancy about it in Aida...

You can also record your audio *separately* and add it to a frame, so if we
shared the project file, you could conceivably record multiple language
explanations and publish them separately, or include it one big video since
it lets you add navigation controls within the video that take you to
different frames.

I've been planning on using it for general purpose documentation for the
applications I am working on because you could simply record how to use the
application rather than try to explain how to use it!

Rob Rothwell