[aida] SwazooAida demoStart in iMac?

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Feb 5 22:22:11 CET 2008

Ops, it is true, SwazooAida demoStart, but SwazooSeaside startOn:
somePort. But Aida on some other port can also be started as SwazooAida
startOn: somePort.

This was done together with Philippe Marchall, a core Seaside developer
to harmonize our frameworks to both run nicely and side by side on
Swazoo. See, there is also a cooperation with Seasiders, not only fight:)

JAnko