[aida] Anniversaries, records

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri Feb 1 16:24:19 CET 2008

Dear all,

Aida/Web has two anniversaries in those days:

- 10 years of continuous running Aida/Web application: Gas Billing
System (GBS) for our national gas operator, surviving big business
changes like country tax system change to VAT, deregulation of EU energy
market, split of company to gas trader and gas transport operator, and
recently currency change to Euro;

- 1 year of our new website http://www.aidaweb.si  - see attached graph
of first page visits. Currently we have near 100 first page visits per
day, which maps to roughly 100 daily visitors. After the June spike
(announcement of Squeak port), past month had a record visit. You can
track statistics by yourself here:

	http://www.aidaweb.si/stat.html

And conclusion? Aida/Web is becoming more and more known around. That's
good!