[aida] WebApplication>>session broken due to missing #printSloString missing.

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sat Dec 27 17:52:57 CET 2008

Hi,

in search of of documentation I'm reading the list archives and try
out interesting things I find.
In doing that I fond:
WebApplication>>session broken due to missing #printSloString missing.

Could be replaced by #printString I guess but what would
#printSloString do different?

BTW in browsing code I find some unknown classes referenced. I'll
report if any of these cause problems. Otherwise Aida feels good and
hopefully I will soon start building something on it.

You'll notice, as I will have questions :-))

Cheers,

Herbert                          mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net