[aida] Transient objects URI

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Dec 22 23:13:21 CET 2008

H Esteban,

Esteban A. Maringolo wrote:

> Did you have to deal with issues like this? Or you found a workaround?

I solve the problem with weak collections simply by avoiding using them.

Also I almost always use not transient but persistent domain objects,
which usually are not deleted much over time. When if you delete it,
then you need to be careful to remove it from URL resolver too. But this
annoyance costs less that all those annoyance with weak collection
finalization problems over all supported Smalltalks.