[aida] Two important Aida commercial events this week

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri Dec 19 20:58:58 CET 2008

Dear all,

It's my pleasure to report two important Aida events this week on the
commercial front:

1. Delivery of the gas pipeline measure tracking project to our national
gas company, where Aida community was involved on a commercial project
for a first time: Nico namely prepared the AidaCharts package for
drawing charts of pipeline measures performance. And of course, even as
a result of paid project AidaCharts are now open sourced and available
to the community.

2.Signing a long-term partnership contract with a local company Comland
to provide marketing, sales and support for BiArt/ISO product.

My role in this consortium is to provide continuing development of the
product and here I really count for the help on you from the community.
  That way we can built a really strong network of Aida professionals,
who will be able to build the most demanding Aida based web products!

What do you think?