[aida] Tutorial in Italian (was Website design is now final)

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Dec 10 11:23:46 CET 2008

Hi Lorenzo,

Dott Lorenzo Schiavina wrote:

> I terminated the translaction of tutorial into Italian and I was checking it
> and I found some problems; can you help me ?
>
> First problem:
> when I execute the line:  (AIDASite named: 'aidademo') urlResolver
> defaultURL: '/addressbook.html' forObject: book , I received an error,
> because (AIDASite neNamed: 'aidademo') returns nil; I corrected the above
> line to: (AIDASite newNamed: 'aidademo') urlResolver defaultURL:
> '/addressbook.html' forObject: book and it was (formally) ok; which one is
> correct ?

You must first evaulate SwazooAida demoStart (as stated at the start of
tutorial) to initialize aidademo site, then (AIDASite named: 'aidademo)
will return this site correctly.

Now the best is to start everything again from the fresh image.

> Second problem:
> I completed the tutorial to the point to test my application clicking on
> http://localhost:8888/addressbook.html and the page can not been retrived;
> what is wrong ?

If above registering of root address book succeeded, than you should
retrieve something other than 404 Not found. Another possible error
report is that ADemoAddressBookApp is not found. Also be sure that you
are logged in as admin/password to overcome Aida security.