[aida] Tutorial in Italian (was Website design is now final)

Dott Lorenzo Schiavina lorenzo at edor.it
Wed Dec 10 10:11:08 CET 2008

Hi Janko,

I terminated the translaction of tutorial into Italian and I was checking it
and I found some problems; can you help me ?

First problem:
when I execute the line:  (AIDASite named: 'aidademo') urlResolver
defaultURL: '/addressbook.html' forObject: book , I received an error,
because (AIDASite neNamed: 'aidademo') returns nil; I corrected the above
line to: (AIDASite newNamed: 'aidademo') urlResolver defaultURL:
'/addressbook.html' forObject: book and it was (formally) ok; which one is
correct ?

Second problem:
I completed the tutorial to the point to test my application clicking on
http://localhost:8888/addressbook.html and the page can not been retrived;
what is wrong ?

Many thanks

Lorenzo