[aida] AIDACharts

nico petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 18:44:33 CET 2008

Hi,

I just published a new version of AidaCharts on http://mc.bioskop.fr.
This version adds bug fixes, and important new features, like Pie chart
now working, and a lot of chart options has been added.

I think this version is quite stable already, and most if not all
features of the js library are now working.

I also added a demo application, but if like me you are somtimes to lazy
to try someone else's code, I will put the demo online soon :)

Next step: zoom feature and Control charts!

Cheers!

Nico
--
Nicolas Petton