[aida] Aida tutorial

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sun Dec 7 23:10:39 CET 2008

Hello Janko,

JM> Would you check and follow it to see how understandable is? Note also
JM> that you need to add initialization to Address, see first chapter.

after finding my error the remainder worked smoothly.

The add/edit view reusing is a neat trick!

Just one more remark:
5.1 Prefered urls imho could use the following addition before "Now we
are ready to make links to our addresses:"

"Note that the URL for an object is created when it first is
displayed on a form. So the nicer URL's will show up only for
addresses created subsequently."

Because people might go searching for their typo if the new URL's
don't show up, following the old programmers saying "the error is
usually in front of the screen".

First of the two sentences might need some correction.

Cheers

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net