[aida] Roadmap

nico petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 03:30:28 CET 2008

Le mercredi 03 décembre 2008 à 21:49 -0300, Esteban A. Maringolo a
écrit :
> Do AIDA have a roadmap? (improvements, refactorings, etc).

No, we keep it in our todo list, but it's not written on the website or
anywhere else.

Fortunately, a SPM (Squeak Project Manager) website dedicated to Aida
should be there soon (I just have to start it and configure it).

Then we'll have tickets, online code browsing and monticello
integration, roadmap, wiki, timeline, etc

Cheers!

Nico
--
Nicolas Petton