[aida] Priorities of this week

nicolas petton petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 04:12:27 CEST 2008

2008/8/19 Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek at eranova.si>

> Dear all,
>
> First let me excuse to all those who are still waiting for answers. No,
> you are not forgotten, just we are full of work that week, with these
> priorities:
>
> - ESUG conference  (me and Nico have presentations)
> - squeak.org website is migrating to Aida/Scribo today/tomorrow

Wow, Janko, do you think that squeak website is ready?

> - Aida 6.0 beta, Scribo 1.0 beta

Did you see my preconfigured image? I think that it could be ok to release
Aida 6 beta and Scribo 1 beta now if noone find new bugs.
I have also a "one click experience" image somewhere...

> - new logo,
> - t-shirts for all Aiders on ESUG conference
> - presentation template with a new logo

For Aida 6 too? And what about a Scribo logo?

Cheers!

Nico