[aida] Web framework or Web Application Server?

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Aug 19 20:36:11 CEST 2008

Jimmie,

Thank you very much for your thoughts and they are on the right
direction, at least from my viewpoint. I'll use your questions below for
my ESUG presentation to show the vision of both Aida and Scribo. Well,
I'll try to show and let discussing the vision here as well if time will
permit.

About question from subject, let we therefore stay with Smalltalk Web
Application Server.  Technically it is much more appropriate as you and
Nicholas pointed out, while me and Nico had some worries from marketing
standpoint. Also on Wikipedia we are among Web frameworks, there is even
not a serious page for web app servers!