[aida] New logo proposal - edelweiss

nico petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 15:25:48 CEST 2008

Hi,

I think that we should be clear about that : Aida is a web framework,
Swazoo is a web server. Aida is clearly not a web server, and I think
that the sentence "Smalltalk web application server" is very confusing
for newcommers (It was the case for me when I discovered Aida...) : What
is Aida and what is Swazoo?

About the logo, I like it :) Maybe it could be even better in green, and
the bottom sentence shouldn't take more place than "AIDAweb" IMO.

Cheers!

Nico