[aida] Workflow

nico petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 01:39:05 CEST 2008

Le dimanche 17 août 2008 à 18:18 -0500, Jimmie Houchin a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I am about to start working on a website that I would like to use Scribo
> for.

Good idea ;) If you wait a week or so, a beta should be released.

> I will need some workflow in this web app.
>
> Does Scribo have any workflow at this time?

It depends...what are your needs exactly?

>  How about SPM?
>
> I've even considered using SPM as a starting place. Will SPM be
> available soon?

I don't know yet. I would like to make SPM work with MC2, and add a
multi-projects support, like SqueakSource. If you want to help, you are
welcome.

> To my understanding, SPM is an app built on top of Scribo? Therefore all
> of Scribo is available to SPM?

That's right. All of Scribo works in SPM, including Scriblets, blog, and
so on.

Cheers!

Nico
--