[aida] Workflow

Jimmie Houchin j.squeak at cyberhaus.us
Mon Aug 18 01:18:38 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am about to start working on a website that I would like to use Scribo
for.
I will need some workflow in this web app.

Does Scribo have any workflow at this time? How about SPM?

I've even considered using SPM as a starting place. Will SPM be
available soon?

To my understanding, SPM is an app built on top of Scribo? Therefore all
of Scribo is available to SPM?

If there is no workflow presently available in Aida/Scribo any wisdom
would be greatly appreciated.

What would be the best way to proceed so that it would be possible to
incorporate into Aida/Scribo should it be a desirable option to the
community?

I am not sure on my capacity to deliver anything due to time and
possibly skills. But I am happy to follow advise on implementation so
that should it be suitable and desirable it can be used by others.

Any wisdom appreciated.

Thanks.

Jimmie