[aida] WebFieldSet legend Unicode patch (was: It is a bug?)

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sun Aug 17 22:26:04 CEST 2008

Hi Vasja,

Вася Чайко wrote:

> I have changed some lines in style of a site. In one place the line is
> displayed correctly, and in other Russian letters are deduced by
> questions. It is a bug?

Yep, legend in WebFiledSet is not UTF8 converted while rendering to
HTML. Here is the patch:

WebFieldSet>>printHTMLPageOn: aStream for: aRequest on: aSession
   self legend notNil ifTrue:
     [aStream nextPutAll: self identMore, '<legend>',
	(AIDASite convertToWeb: self legend on: aSession),
	'</legend>', self eol].

This patch will be included in netxt release. Thanks a lot for the bug
report!