[aida] [Aida 6.0 beta and Scribo 1.0 beta] testers needed

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 17:44:48 CEST 2008

Good news!
The one thing I have failed to report for a while is that if you load

Swazoo-2.2.beta1.mcz and Aida5.6-janko.65.mcz and try SwazooAida demoStart,
you get

SwazooServer(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #watchdogOther
[] in SwazooServer>>startWatchdog {[[true]   whileTrue: [self watchdogSites.
   self watchdogOther.    (Delay f...]}
[] in BlockContext>>newProcess {[self value.  Processor terminateActive]}

which is slightly out of my area of understanding of Swazoo and Aida...

Rob