[aida] Duplicated Menu

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Wed Aug 13 11:07:57 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I think I asked this before, but I don't remember it. I was out from
Squeak since some time ago, and I'm returning to my little projects.

I have the following method:

IncigestApp>>companyMnu
    | e |
    e := WebElement new.
        addButtonText: '<- Back '
        action: #back.
    e addSpace.
        addButtonText: 'New Company'
        action: #addCompany.
    e addBreak.
    e addBreak.
    ^ self add: e

And on my view I have.

IncigestApp>>viewCompanies
    | e |
    e := WebElement new.
    e addTextH1: 'Companies'.
"    e add: self companyMnu."
    e table class: #webGrid.
    self observee companies do:
        [ :each |
        e cell addText: each companyName.
        e newCell
            addLinkTo: each
            text: each cif.
        e newCell addText: each address.
        e newCell
            align: #center;
            addText: each city.
        e newRow ].

    e add: self companyMnu.
    e title: 'InciGest: Incident Management'.
    self add: e

As you can see on the code, I want 2 menus, one first (under Companies
title), and other at the bottom. As you can see, I get 2 menus, but, on
the code, first is commented, I don't know from where the first menu is
showen.

If I uncomment it, I get 4 "menus" as companyMnu2.JPG attached.

I want the menus like companyMnu2.JPG (attached too) but without the 2
first menus thath is out of the "frame", I don't know why this behaviour.

Thanks for your time and I hope I explained it well.