[aida] Fwd: [squeak-dev] Squeak leadership meeting 6 Aug 2008

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 19:58:25 CEST 2008

Present were  craig, randal, tim, yoshiki, with technical help in Qwaq Forum
matters from Andreas and Josh. The Forum stuff works quite well. Randal did
not sing for us this time but instead beat our avatars with a wall.

1. website; We agreed that Janko's proposal would be accepted. (Igor
subsequently added his agreement via email).

Congratulations!

I have been neck deep in internal and external healthcare data warehouse
integration issues as of late, and haven't been Aida-ing much lately.
 However, I have been trying to keep up on what is going on...

Rob