[aida] undefined methods, errors and ...

Andreas Petermann petepetermann at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 7 10:23:27 CEST 2008

Hi list,

i mentioned this problem some time ago, perhaps anybody knows the answer
now. When i request a file, which is stored in homedir, i get sometimes an
error message, that the response is not a streamed one. I have tryed out
this on several platforms but always the same problem.
Any hints?

An other problem using Aida are undefined methods. For example creating an
methodImage. The #importImage:from: in WebStyle does not work. Only because
asFilename is not implemented! The next problem is getting
#contentsOfEntireFile does not work, because it is not set to binary when

I think when someone new comes to Aida this problems could discourage them
to stay!

regards
Andreas