[aida] Forum

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Sep 13 09:40:55 CEST 2007

Nicholas,

Nicholas Moore wrote:
> I have modified the Forum app to work with WebRichEditor to both create
> and update Topics and Responses.
> I have also subclassed WebRichEditor as WebSimpleEditor. I use the
> simpler version to create news articles.

Your work on forum is more and more interesting. I'll definitively
replace current one in Aida with yours. One question I have for a long
time is about hierarchical view of replies. Do you find such a view
useful or should we add a flat one too? Add or replace completely? Flat
view is namely more "normal" on nowadays forums...