[aida] various

Nicholas Moore nicholas.moore at tsr-i.com
Tue Sep 11 11:16:04 CEST 2007

Hi Janko,

I have made a few minor changes that I want to share with you and are
included in the attached file:

1)   I wanted to use a different cookie for each site that may be in an
image, so have modified two methods to use 'cookieName':
HTTPRequest-idFromCookie: aCookieName and  the sender:
WebSessionManager-findOrMakeSessionFor: aRequest

2)   Swazoo 2.0 needed a couple of slight changes for my image to work:
Number-asString and SwazooServer class-isPersistent were necessary.

3)    W3C considers that it is now mandatory to have an alt statement
associated with each image so I changed:
WebImage-printHTMLPageOnforSession to include alt=''.

4)    I have created a small WebForum application (based on your
WebDiscussion app), which you might like to see:
WebForum.

I also have a question. How do you get the RichEditor to work? I have
installed tinyMCE, but I have not been able to figure out how to invoke
it. Did you create some methods within the image, or call it from the
outside?

Otherwise all is well, and I am enjoying 5.4.

Kind regards

Nicholas

--

*Nicholas J Moore*