[aida] Extending styling to user and session

Stefan Schmiedl s at xss.de
Sun Oct 28 20:37:57 CET 2007

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 12:08:38 +0100
Nicholas Moore <nicholas.moore at tsr-i.com> wrote:

> I think it is a great idea, but I do not have much experience with css,
> so can not judge how easy it would be.
>
> By the way, I have a css question: Why do some of the css definitions
> start with a '#' (such as #container and #content), and some do not
> (such as body and h1)?

http://www.w3c.org/ and then look at the various CSS docs there.

css1 in less than ten lines:

#whatever  matches an element with unique attribute id="whatever"
.whatever  matches any element with attribute class="whatever"
whatever   matches any element named whatever
foo bar    matches a bar within a foo
foo, bar   matches both foo and bar

h1, #foo, div.bar span  matches all h1, the unique id="foo" and all
                        span's within all div's with class bar

HTH,
s.